How to Choose a St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT ST LOUIS PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
After your accident, you will most likely be overwhelmed by the many lawyers advertising on television, radio, billboards, and the Internet. It can be difficult to narrow down your search. With so many options available. How will you choose the right St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer for you?
What to Look for in a Personal Injury Lawyer
It is important to thoroughly research several potential candidates before deciding on your St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer:
- Make sure that the attorney only handles personal injury cases. An attorney who specializes in criminal law and family law but only dabbles in personal injury might not be the best person to handle your St Louis Personal Injury claim.
- Find out if the lawyer will be personally handling your case from beginning to end, or if a team of paralegals will be doing most of the work. If the lawyer will have others working on your case, inquire about the qualifications of the other members of the legal team.
- Ask about fees up front. Most personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. This means that if you do not receive compensation for your damages, your lawyer will not get paid.
- Do not hire an attorney who does not work on a contingency fee basis for personal injury cases. It is also important to find out the specifics of the contingency fee up front so that you know what percentage of your settlement you will have to pay to your lawyer.
- It is important never to hire an attorney who contacts you before you have contacted him. This behavior is unethical and should be reported to the Missouri Bar at once.
If you have been injured in an accident caused by the negligence of another, call a St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer at the Mueller Law Practice. For a Free Consultation by call or in person, please call (314) 962-5100.
If you have been hurt in an accident, call a St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer at the Mueller Law Practice. We don’t handle any other types of case. We only handle injury claims – 100%. Especially accident victims. No criminal. No traffic. No family law or divorce. St Louis Personal Injury Attorneys for over 25 years.
If you have suffered car accident injuries, call a St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer at the Mueller Law Practice, LLC, for a free case evaluation: (314) 421-4441. Speak with live attorney about your claim. Evenings and Weekends: (314) 962-5100.
We offer free phone consultations 24/7, and no fees or costs. At the Mueller Law Practice, we listen to you.
Serving Missouri and Illinois. Learn more: 314.421.4441.