What is Personal Injury … from a St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer
What is Personal Injury? from a St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injury cases can encompass a wide variety on incidents. Some common causes for personal injury claims are:
- A negligent driver traveling at an excessive speed causes an accident which could injure you. Other common causes for auto accidents are not adhering to posted signage, unlawful lane changes, even driving under the influence of intoxicants (DUI).
If you have been injured in an accident caused by the negligence of another, call a St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer at the Mueller Law Practice. For a Free Consultation by call or in person, please call (314) 962-5100.
Falls as a Result of Negligence
- Imagine you go shopping for fresh produce and you slip and fall on a puddle of water or food that has fallen on the ground in the store. Slip and falls happen in many places and are not merely limited to grocery stores. They can occur on private or public property, indoors or outdoors, and are incredibly common.
Defective or Harmful Products
- Residents purchase a vast number of different products. When these products are defective they can end up injuring the end user. These cases fall into what is called products liability and are held to the law of “strict liability”. The manufacturer, distributor, and even the retail store itself where the item was purchased can all be held liable.
Dog Bites or Attacks
- A neighbor’s dog, one you’re passing on the street, or one you’ve just met in a park can all attack and cause injury. These attacks can seem random and are often very vicious.
Faulty Repair Work
- You put your faith and trust in a mechanic to properly fix your car. When the mechanic takes short cuts in work (negligence) that result in your car mechanically failing and causing injury, you can have a valid case. Carpenters, plumbers, electricians, and other professionals are all capable of a faulty repair.
In accordance with Missouri and Illinois state law, claims for personal injury are subject to the statute of limitations. Claims must be filed within a certain date of the injury, depending on the incident.
If you have been the victim of a personal injury, seek the service of a St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer trained and experienced in the laws and regulations of personal injury claims.
Don’t hesitate any longer. So, if you or a family member have suffered a personal injury, and you want serious and committed representation, contact me, your St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer. I’d like to help: 314.962.5100.
If you have been hurt in an accident, call a St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer at the Mueller Law Practice. We don’t handle any other types of case. We only handle injury claims – 100%. Especially accident victims. No criminal. No traffic. No family law or divorce. St Louis Personal Injury Lawyers for over 25 years.
If you have suffered car accident injuries, call a St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer at the Mueller Law Practice, LLC, for a free case evaluation: (314) 421-4441. Speak with live attorney about your claim. Evenings and Weekends: (314) 962-5100.
We offer free phone consultations 24/7, and no fees or costs. At the Mueller Law Practice, we listen to you.
Serving Missouri and Illinois. Learn more: 314.421.4441.