St Louis Car Accident Lawyer: Choose Local
St Louis Car Accident Lawyer: Choose a Local Expert
- Insurance adjusters have one purpose – to have you accept the smallest settlement as possible. The adjuster is not your advocate and is there to help his company, NOT you.
- What you say to your insurance company can negatively impact your case. Most Missouri and Illinois accident victims do not fully understand their legal rights. A simple mistake can ruin your chance for settlement.
- Don’t allow the insurance company adjuster to convince you that a lawyer isn’t needed or to settle your case before all scheduled medical treatments are completed.
- Don’t try to handle your claim on your own. Insurance adjusters and insurers are known to have two sets of procedures when handling accident claims: specific procedures for claimants without attorney representation and a different set of procedures for accident victims that are represented by an St Louis Car Accident Lawyer.
- The plain truth is that insurance companies rarely provide the maximum recovery when you handle your claim without legal representation.
Have You Or A Loved One Suffered A Serious Injury In An Automobile Accident?
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury in an auto, motorcycle, truck, or other type of motor vehicle accident, you have one opportunity to get the compensation you are entitled to. Don’t make a mistake. Call an experienced St Louis Car Accident Lawyer. Attorney Greg Mueller has over 25 distinguished years helping accident victims get justice.
Choose A Highly Experienced Local St Louis Car Accident Lawyer
There is NO substitute for local experience! Local St Louis Car Accident Lawyer Gregory Mueller has been practicing before the local St. Louis City and County courts since 1989, and Joseph H. Mueller has been practicing since 1959. We help local auto accident victims successfully protect their rights and fully receive what they are entitled to.
Things To Know If You’ve Been In A Car Accident In Missouri or Illinois:
Contact a physician right away. The physician’s visit is for more than for medical reasons alone. Insurance companies will hold against you any delay in time between your accident and your first visit to a physician.
Contact the right physician. Not all physician practices provide the right kind of treatment that accident victims need. A family physician or primary care doctor may not provide the right type of treatment as a physician who specializes in the treatment of accident injuries.
Make sure to attend all your scheduled physician and physical therapy appointments. Failing to make all your scheduled appointments may not only delay or prevent proper healing, you’ll also risk lessening your settlement.
Your call and consultation for your case is always free. We offer free phone consultations 24/7, and no fees or costs. At the Mueller Law Practice, we listen to you.
Serving Missouri and Illinois. Learn more: 314.421.4441.
We have over 80 years of combined personal injury experience. Since 1959, a St Louis Car Accident Lawyer at the Mueller Law Practice has been providing professional personal injury legal advice in Missouri and Illinois. We represent working people and families whose lives have been changed after serious injury in an accident or injury.
If you have suffered an accident or injury, call a St Louis Car Accident Lawyer at the Mueller Law Practice, LLC, for a free case evaluation: (314) 421-4441. Speak with live attorney about your claim. Evenings and Weekends: (314) 962-5100.
Injured? Call a St Louis Car Accident Lawyer at the Mueller Law Practice for free 24-7: (314) 962-5100