TOP 5 Mistakes When Hiring a St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer
Injured? Call a St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer at the Mueller Law Practice for a free consultation, 24/7: (314) 962-5100. At the Mueller Law Practice, we listen to you.
TOP 5 MISTAKES To Avoid When Hiring a St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer
The process of choosing the right personal injury lawyer can be intimidating, especially for the first time accident victim. If you are victim of a personal injury accident or work injury, avoid making these mistakes when hiring a St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer:
5. Hiring a lawyer who does not concentrate exclusively on St. Louis Personal Injury Claims. Personal injury law is complicated and specialized. Most doctors specialize and so do most lawyers. Hire a St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer who only handles personal injuries and worker’s compensation.
4. Getting passed around. Don’t hire a TV lawyer who will not work on your case. Some lawyer “specialize” in TV and billboard marketing, but they do not work on your case. Once your case is signed up, it’s often handed off to a lesser, inexperienced associate or maybe even a paralegal. Your case will not get expert handling if the lawyer you hire is not working on your case.
3. Not discussing availability. What good is your lawyer if you never speak to him or her? If you hire a St. Louis Personal Injury lawyer who won’t speak to you, your legal needs will suffer. If your lawyer won’t give you his cell phone, consider another lawyer. Here is my cell#: 314-614-4662, call now.
2. Hiring an attorney based upon someone else’s outcome. Every case is different. Every case is unique. Value depends on the circumstances and complexity of your case, the severity of your injury, the nature of your medical treatment, and the willingness of the opposing party to act reasonably. Only an experience St. Louis Personal Injury lawyer can know the value of your case and how to achieve the best and quickest outcome.
1. Doing someone else a favor. Just because your nephew or your brother-in-law or your co-worker’s friend is an attorney, does not mean she or he is the best person for you. You have complex medical and legal needs. Learn how to politely decline such offers and hire an experienced St. Louis Personal Injury lawyer.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
Call a St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer at the Mueller Law Practice for a free case evaluation: (314) 962.5100.
Speak with live attorney about your claim. Evenings and Weekends: (314) 421-4441. Your call and consultation are always free.
If you have suffered an accident or injury, call a St. Louis personal injury lawyer at the Mueller Law Practice, LLC, for a free case evaluation: (314) 421-4441.
At the Mueller Law Practice, we don’t handle any other types of case. We only handle injury claims – 100%. No criminal. No traffic. No family law or divorce. St Louis Personal Injury Lawyers for over 25 years. At the Mueller Law Practice, we listen to you.
Serving Missouri and Illinois. Learn more: 314.421.4441.
Injured? Call a St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer at the Mueller Law Practice for free 24-7: (314) 962-5100
Call now, and then decide: 314.421.4441 or Greg@InjuryLawSTL.com