When Do I need a St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer?
Can You Say “YES”
to Any Of These Questions?
You may need a St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer immediately if you can say “yes” to any one of the following:
1) If you were in an accident in Missouri or Illinois;
2) If you were injured with medical bills;
3) If the injury occurred to a child under the age of 18 years (minor are entitled to special protections under the Law);
4) If the cause of the accident is in dispute and you believe you are not responsible for the accident;
5) If it has been several months since your accident, and you are not close to settling your claim (insurance adjusters often delay and are never protecting your interests);
6) If you were hospitalized, suffered a closed head injury, fracture, bulging disc, or numbness;
7) If the circumstances surrounding the accident are complex and may require expert investigation;
8) If you are not sure how to determine what is the value of your claim, including the value of your medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, future lost income, future medical care, as well as other damages;
9) If the facts and witnesses supporting your claim may disappear with the passage of time.
Why You Should Hire A
St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer
If you sought expert medical care for your injuries, you should seek expert legal representation from a St Louis personal injury lawyer for your claim. If you went by ambulance, or to the Emergency Room, or received care from a family doctor, physical therapist or other specialist, you should also receive expert legal advice on how to maximize your recovery for your pain and suffering.
At the Mueller Law Practice, LLC, we provide excellent legal counsel on a contingency fee basis, which means…
…our clients do not have to pay any legal fees unless we win their case.
Recovering from an accident is overwhelming and confusing, but there is no reason to suffer in silence. Contact a St Louis personal injury lawyer now to learn how you can fight for what you deserve.
We only handle personal injury claims. And we only represent victims against insurance companies. With combined attorney experience of over 75 years of personal injury litigation, we have the knowledge and expertise to maximize your recovery.
Have you or someone you know been involved in an accident and suffered serious injuries as a result of that accident? If so, call us, 24/7, for a free call and free consultation with a St Louis personal injury lawyer regarding your personal injury case today.
We only represent injury victims.
Call now, then decide: 314.421.4441