Lisa Kramer Mueller -Attorney
Lisa Kramer Mueller graduated # 7 out of 349 students in her law school class at Saint Louis University School of Law. She received her Juris Doctorate degree with academic honors. She was on the Law Journal and a member of the distinguished Honors Society “Order of the Woolsack.”
Before joining our firm, Lisa worked at the Missouri Attorney General’s Office, Consumer Fraud Division, investigating fraud and unfair consumer practices. She focused her attention on protecting the rights of citizens and victims of unfair practices.
After working at the Missouri Attorney General’s Office, she worked for several years at the 350+ lawyer firm of Thompson Couburn, LLP.
Lisa also has worked as an instructor at Culver Military Academy, Woodcraft Division, in Culver Indiana. She works tirelessly, paying particular attention to the rights of women and children.
Ms. Mueller is currently inactive in the practice of law on leave.
- Investigator, Missouri Attorney General’s Office, Consumer Fraud Division, investigating fraud and unfair consumer practices and focusing attention on protecting the rights of citizens and victims.
- Associate Attorney, Thompson Couburn, LLP, concentrating her practice on representing clients in areas of Real Estate and Gaming.
- Instructor, Culver Military Academy, Woodcraft Division, in Culver Indiana.
- Community, Lisa has concentrated much of her free-time on children’s reading programs, including local Early Reader Programs and Accelerated Reading programs.
Areas of Practice:
- Injuries to Women and Children;
- Automobile, Trucking, and Motorcycle Negligence;
- Pedestrian and Passenger Injuries;
- Medical Malpractice;
- Uninsured and Under-Insured Motorists Coverages;
- Product Liability;
- General Personal Injury
- Complete List of Practice Areas (click here)
- Saint Louis University, School of Law, JD, 1997
- Law Journal (1996-7)
- Order of the Woolsack (1997)
- William Jewell College, Liberty Missouri, BS, 1992
- 1997 State of Missouri,
- State of Illinois, 1998